PHS Trainee Research Colloquium
PEdTalks: PHS Education Talks
The Stanford Center for Population Health Sciences (PHS) Trainee program comprises pre- and postdoctoral research fellows. We aim to train the next generation of population health scientists, scholars, and leaders. Please join us on Friday, 11/19/2021 for our first series of PHS Education Talks (PEdTalks), where we will showcase the research of 5 of our trainees.
- Kayla Kinsler: Influence of Incentive Amount on Physician Participation
- Cesar Vargas Nunez: Feeling ill: the infectious effect of perspective-taking on attitudes toward healthcare access for undocumented immigrants
- Alice Milivinti: Revisiting the Earned Income Tax Credit and Infant Health
- Sven van Egmond: Unnecessary care for skin cancer
- Jackie Ferguson: Virtual Disparities: Identifying differences in how Veterans use VA video healthcare