This symposium brings together speakers from academia, industry and the FDA to discuss their perspectives on anticancer drug discovery and development.
One of the highlights of the symposium will be the poster session, which calls attention to the great research being done in translational oncology. Broad participation enriches this session, and students and scientists are encouraged to present their work. This poster session provides an excellent opportunity to publicly present recent science and to interact with members of many different academic organizations in the scientific community.
P R E S E N T I N G A P O S T E R
Posters will be on display for the entire day with a special poster viewing session taking place during lunch. Presenters should plan on being stationed by their work to answer questions during the poster viewing session. Only one poster can be submitted per person and that person must attend the symposium. Please bring your posters ready for display. A tack board will be provided to hang your poster, in addition to extra tacks. All posters must be removed by the end of the event. If you intend to present a poster, please send the presenter’s name and title and the title of the poster to Denise Baughman email@example.com.
P O S T E R P R E S E N T A T I O N
Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster:
– Poster size not to exceed 36” x 48” (portrait)
– The poster must be prepared on one sheet.
– Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
– The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold/large enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
– Please check the poster presentation diagram upon arrival at the conference, for the poster board number assigned to you. Please use the board with that number.
– Posters can be hung after 7:30 a.m., and must be removed at the conclusion of the symposium.
– The event managers will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
– Each poster presenter is required to stand by his/her poster for informal discussion as indicated in the program.
D E A D L I N E F O R P O S T E R P R E S E N T A T I O N
[month] [date], 2019
Please indicate your intention to submit a poster and the title of the poster at the time of registration. Email Denise Baughman at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your poster.